It Is Time To Return Back To Church!
We are so excited to gather again this weekend with you in person. For the safety of all, we must comply with CDC guidelines. Here is what we will be doing to mitigate risks:
Here's What Our Service Will Look Like And What You Need To Know:
We will have 2 options for seating - inside the sanctuary or outside on the patio (we will have two large tents to provide shade).
Household members must sit together to maximize space. Others will have 6' beside them.
By choosing to come to service in person you understand and agree that risks are involved and have not had known contact with anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days, you're not ill in anyway, you will wear a face covering, and agree to comply with requested guidelines.
REQUESTS WHICH WE WILL NEED TO REQUIRE
We request that you not attend if you are sick or high risk or have a compromised immune system.
- Our service will continue to be live-streamed ONLINE for those who are sick, high risk, or are just not comfortable yet being in larger groups.
We will require that you wear a face covering.
- Please bring your own face covering. We know not everyone will like this or agree with this but we must comply with the CDC guidelines.
We request that you use the restroom only if you must.
- Please use the restroom before coming to church.
- Bathroom surfaces will be disinfected.
We request that you refrain from handshakes, hugs, hi-fives, etc.
- Obviously this will be very difficult, but it will show VISTA CHURCH is serious about complying with the guidelines.
We will not be handing out bulletins for now.
- For upcoming events, we will do our best to keep you informed about upcoming events.
- For offerings, we will continue to use our offering boxes as well as all digital formats (e.g. online giving, giving kiosk, website, etc.)
- Please refer to our VISTA e-bulletin for all info & events.
We will not be offering VISTA YOUTH during this time.
- We plan to resume our youth ministry soon.
We will not be resuming VISTA KIDS at this time.
- We plan to resume our children's ministry soon.
- We will have round tables for individual families and their children to sit at with a craft to occupy them during the service if you choose to come.
We will not be offering coffee or water at this time.
- Please bring your own bottled water or coffee at this time.
Please be patient and kind to everyone as we navigate the above challenges in this unprecedented season we all are walking through.
Please know that we are thrilled to see you and to serve you, and we are doing our best.
Lastly, and most importantly, rejoice in the Lord, always!